FT POSITION OPEN - GARY, IN
COMMUNITY RELATIONS COORDINATOR
The Community Relations Coordinator is responsible for leading Familia Dental’s community marketing efforts under the supervision of the Marketing Manager. This position will ensure the execution of strategies to improve market presence in their community and meet patient targets. This position will effectively deliver company’s vision, mission and values to the community.
In this instance, we are seeking one community outreach professional for each of the following communities:
- Gary (IN)
The Community Relations Coordinator will market the assigned office or offices in the community through the use of Neighborhood Marketing, Events and Table Days, Doctor and Agency Referrals, Oral Health Presentations, and Dental Screenings.
- Work collaboratively to develop outreach initiatives that will impact positive patient flow
- Develop and execute monthly marketing plans under the supervision of the Marketing Manager.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with local organizations and businesses to increase the number of new patients such as community agencies, school systems, and physician offices
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key community leaders as well as appointed and elected officials.
- Communicate any local opportunities with the Marketing Manager.
- Increase the number of new patients for the assigned office or offices and reach monthly targets set forth by the Marketing Manager and corporate office.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Must possess a high energy level and an outgoing personality.
- Must be sales minded and goal oriented.
- Must have a high level of compassion and high level of service for the patients of Familia Dental.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have a professional manner and appearance at all times.
- Must have the ability to work alone majority of time.
- Must possess computer skills – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Must be comfortable working directly in underserved communities.
- Must have their own reliable transportation.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Mass Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, Business, or related field of study. Equivalent work experience may be accepted in place of degree.
We prefer candidates with the following characteristics:
- Experience and comfort in public speaking.
- Experience in sales and marketing.
- Experience with cold calling.
- Familiarity with the Medicaid System and its population.
- Familiarity with the insurance system.
- High degree of initiative, self-motivation, accountability and independent judgment.
- Spanish speaking is a plus, but not required.
WORKING CONDITIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Majority of work performed in the community. Regular travel required to off-site locations in completing work requirements, attending meetings or events. Requires some nights and weekend availability for extended hours during peak periods. Must have ability to lift 20 pounds. Must have ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
All candidates must submit a resume in order to be considered for this position.
You can submit an application and resume here.