Familia Dental is always looking for skilled, motivated dental professionals to join our team. We welcome you to submit your application online. We will happily review your application and will contact you if your skills match any of our job openings. Thank you!
You can view open positions on our career site here.
Careers at Familia Dental
We approach both our patients and our employees with care, compassion, dignity, and respect. In discussing the opportunities at Familia Dental, you will discover our mission and core values.
Do you want to learn something every day? Are you looking for professional growth in your career? Familia Dental may be the right fit for you.
As an established company in the field of corporate dentistry, Familia Dental is seeking individuals who want to provide patients with the highest quality dental care and value a team atmosphere.
Here are some of the benefits of being an employee at Familia Dental:
- A competitive salary paired with an impressive benefits package
- A teamwork oriented environment
- An open communication policy
General Dentists & Orthodontists
- Are you worried about the risk, expense, and responsibility associated with private practice?
- Do you no longer wish to run a private practice?
- Would you like to be part of a dynamic and trustworthy group practice?
- Would you like to benefit from our knowledge and gain experience?
Familia Dental practices with offices in six states (Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, New Mexico, Texas, and Wisconsin). Our clinics are unique, with modern design and new, quality equipment. We manage all administrative, marketing, quality, financial, and operations tasks for all of our offices. Our general dentists can focus on dentistry instead of the needs of a small business. We offer our dentists the freedom and flexibility to practice with colleagues who share their professional interests and the ability to focus on patients’ care.
Compensation: Will discuss upon interview.
- Malpractice insurance (prorated for part-time dentists)
- Medical insurance*
- Holidays, Paid Time Off, and Professional Leave*
- Continuing education allowances (prorated for part-time dentists)
- A senior dentist role for experienced dentists
- Clinical support
- More productivity because you can focus on dentistry
- License reimbursement and association dues*
- Sponsorship for H-1B1 and Green Card available
- Shareholder Incentive Plan
For further information on opportunities with Familia Dental, email email@example.com.
*Only available only to full-time dentists.