It’s Not Too Late! Schedule Your Child’s Exam Today! In the state of Illinois children going into Kindergarten, 2nd and 6th grades are required to get their Proof of Dental Examination by May 15. Look no further than Familia Dental where we have a one-stop-shop for your children’s dental care needs! Call us today to schedule your appointment at one of our conveniently located Illinois clinics – Elgin, Addison, Wheeling, Champaign, Decatur, Moline, Peoria, Springfield and East St. Louis.
Why Familia Dental?
- Accepting Medicaid, TriCare and most dental insurances
- No Insurance, No problem! Cash pay options are also available
- $19 Exam and x-rays special (up to $181 in Value!)
- $65 X-ray and Cleanings (up to$286 in Value!)
- Kid-Friendly Environment with all your general and orthodontic services under one roof!
- We schedule same day sibling and family appointments
- Our experienced staff welcomes children with special needs
- We have extended evening hours and weekend appointments available
- Our kiddos love our interactive indoor playground
Download the Illinois State form and bring it into your Familia Dental Appointment
More details regarding the Illinois
As outlined on the Illinois State Board of Education Information Sheet:
“All Illinois children in kindergarten, grade 2, and grade 6 are required to have an oral health examination. This is required for all public, private, and parochial schools. Examinations must be performed by a licensed dentist, and he/she must sign the Proof of School Dental Examination form. Each child is required to present proof of examination by a dentist prior to May 15 of the school year.”